Britney.

viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011








30 years ago today, was born the most special person in the world, thanks because your songs makes me forget the bad things that can happen in my life and make me feel bad, thanks for everything,for follow me on twitter, what emotion!!!! for me is like a dream come true:) !!! I'm so glad you're succeeding in your new tour of femme fatale, I wish you all the best and most beloved Britney, hopefully with more than a year old, and being so very pretty, you're happy, you deserve all the best! hope to see you some day, many hugs and kisses from (Spain)

Loves you,

Nadia

Hoy hace 30 años que nació la persona más especial del mundo, la que hace que gracias a sus canciones hace que yo me olvide de las cosas malas que pueden suceder en mi vida y que hacen que me sienta mal, gracias por todo, por seguirme en twitter, no sabe la ilusión que me hizo!!!para mi es como un sueño cumplido:) me alegro mucho de que estes triunfando en tu nuevo tour de femme fatale, te deseo todo lo mejor y más querída Britney, espero que con un añito más, y estando tan sumamente guapa, estés feliz, te mereces todo lo mejor! sigue así y no pierdo la esperanza de verte algún día, muchísimos besos y achuchones desde Bilbao (España)

Te quiere,

Nadia


Publicar un comentario